LegacyAI has mostly been rewritten for better network compatibility, and easier cross-platform support. LegacyAI 68k is now at the same feature level as all other versions.
- Spoken ChatGPT responses
- Improved language support (All common western languages are now supported)
- Previous conversations can now be loaded into the application
- The application window is now expandable
- Better network status visibility
- Better placement of menu items within OSX
- New lines can now be made with the key combination Alt + Enter
- A toggle has been added to disable the Enter key sending a message
- A secret settings window for future features!
- Aircard Connection issues
- Font Issues on main window
- Crashing under OSX if the connection drops
- Send button disabled for empty messages
- Scrolling issues from the 68k to Carbon versions